Rebuild your family’s home after a loss.
We’re here to support you with insurance claims and construction during this difficult time.
We use our expertise in fire-safe construction to help you through the rebuilding process
If you’re looking to rebuild your home after a fire, we’re sincerely sorry for your loss.
Having worked with a number of residents to rebuild their homes after the recent Thomas and Woolsey fires, we are here to help you realize the full benefits of insurance settlements so you can rebuild as quickly and effortlessly as possible.
When you work with Knight Construction to rebuild your home after a fire, here’s how we can help.
Demystifing insurance claims
We help you answer questions and work with your insurance adjuster. Some of the services we offer around effectively filing your insurance claim include:
- Reviewing your insurance benefits and claim to determine the maximum possible settlement.
- Preparing a detailed document estimating replacement costs.
- Acquiring relevant documents from the city planning department.
- Consulting with landscaping and arborist experts for a detailed estimate of terrain rebuilding.
- Working with structural engineers to evaluate possible reuse of structural elements of your home.
- Reviewing your plans for any necessary code upgrades.
Protecting against the elements
Before creating a plan to rebuild your home, we need to consider the structural health of the building. Here’s what we take into account:
- Our licensed professionals ensure your foundation is safe by surveying the property.
- If the landscape is affected by the fire, we offer erosion control to ensure the security of your new home.
- We consider rain protection to prevent potential structural leaks caused by fire damage and shifting landscapes.
Expediting the building process
While your claim is being settled, we plan ahead with our knowledgeable experts:
- We plan for demolition and debris removal, and set up temporary power lines and utilities in preparation for the rebuilding process.
- Working with our trusted architects, landscapers, and structural engineers, we work on your plans and blueprints.
- Together with our trusted architects, we focus on fire-safe design and construction and energy efficiency, taking into account any customizations you may have been dreaming off before the fire.
Committing to your scope, schedule, and budget
As with any of our projects, we’re dedicated to keeping our promises and delivering the best possible final product:
- We use our connections in the industry to garner multiple bids from our subcontractors, ensuring your project cost is competitive.
- Our project managers ensure your rebuild stays on schedule so as not to add any additional stress for your family.
- The craftsmanship of building a home is important to us, and to our clients. We always focus on ensuring the details are exactly how you want them.